We’re all about creativity and innovation, so we wanted to do a follow up article on this recently released list of The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies.
Top 4 Most Innovative Companies – The Expected
You can probably guess at least 2 of the top 4 companies that Fast Company put at the top of the list for The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies list.
The Top 4 most Innovative Companies according to Fast Company Magazine are:
- Apple – “For walking the talk”
- Facebook – “For 800 Million reasons to share”
- Google – “For expanding its hit lineup”
- Amazon – “For playing the long game”
Legit Print’s Top 5 Underdog Innovative Companies
Here are our Top 5 underdog picks, with our own reasoning of why we think they earned a well deserved spot on The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies list.
- Square - For empowering the small business owner
- Kickstarter – For making Venture Capitalism social
- Jawbone – For understanding the connection between consumer and product
- Airbnb – For giving travelers a home away from home
- Tesla Motors – For reminding us that exotic is eco, too